Monday, 4 November 2013

Mani Monday: Essie Midnight Cami


Essie Midnight Cami - Natural Light


Essie Midnight Cami - Flash


I fancied a darker mani as we've moved into the colder months so I choose Essie Midnight Cami.

Essie's description is "shimmering, deep twilight blue lacquer moves in shadows, glistening in the night, couture-ready dark blue has the depth of the best black nail lacquer, with more heat". I totally have to agree. I love black manis but this deep shimmery blue adds a bit more depth.

The colour is gorgeous and the formula is really good, the swatches are two coats. I purchased mine ages ago so it doesn't have the benefits of the fatter brush from the diffusion line but I didn't have any problems with application. I love this colour, it just looks really sophisticated to me.

What's your current mani colour?


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a polish from Essie! I think it's about time I jumped on the bandwagon. This shade is gorgeous, perfect for Autumn/Winter! x

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I read and reply to every one :)

However, please don't just leave a one word comment that bears no relation to my post just so you can shill your blog/blog sale/giveaway. It's just not cool, ya dig?

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees Painstakingly amended by me!